Happy wedding day Lindsay!

Happy wedding day Lindsay!

Amazing day, amazing weather, you could not have asked for a more gorgeous day for a St. Patricks Day wedding.  I am so happy for Lindsay and her husband.  She was glowing this morning while surrounded by friends and family as she was enjoying her wedding day beatification process.  I was more than happy to do her makeup as well as her friend Heathers.  I did airbrush makeup for both of them, please take a look :)

Before
Before
After
After
Before
Before
After
After

22 Comments to Happy wedding day Lindsay!:

Phenocal on Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:51 AM
Its quite interesting to see this post. Thanks for sharing.

pokies online on Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:43 AM

The King's Cashtle free slot on Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:18 AM
I did airbrush makeup for both of them, please take a look :)

bags reusable on Monday, July 01, 2013 2:50 AM
I love when friends and family get to join in with the trial runs; it creates such an inviting and warm environment.

Bridal Lingerie by la perla on Friday, August 09, 2013 4:44 AM
Wedding days are really a unique days.The most important thing in these days to look beautiful and to plan foe the best wedding by doing make up activities and dressing.

Photographer for Wedding at Cardiff on Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:42 AM
Wow! I am really impressed by the way you detailed out everything regarding wedding shows. It was the first wedding day so I think the people should like this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so clearly.

bridesmaid dresses on Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:21 PM
Everybody is certain to get married some day. At the time they get married, the brides will be needing wedding gowns.

wedding photographer of Sunshine coast on Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:53 AM
I think makeup is one of the best thing to increase the beauty on the special occasions like wedding.

Facelift Surgery in Auckland on Thursday, March 06, 2014 9:02 AM
This post is very interesting. I love you're writing style, I pray you keep up the amazing blogging, I'll definitly come back for more update on bridal makeup details..

hydraulika kielce on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:41 AM
This does not mean they may have no other work with. The reflection is useful not only to be capable of visualize it, and yet the

visit site on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:21 AM
Very nice make-ups! They are very beautiful indeed!

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:16 AM
Great post really like it a lot.

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:17 AM
I will recommend my friends to visit this blog.

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:40 PM
Es koennte angegeben ohne Frage, dass Online Unterkunft réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

paper-writing-services.com/writers/ on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:20 PM
Nice hair-do and make-up! I think you are th most beautiful bride!

wedding videographer dubai on Monday, December 29, 2014 8:46 AM
Maybe in time I will consider having this as my blogging platform. Even though lots of people saying this platform is hard to handle.

ルイヴィトンスーパーコピ on Saturday, January 31, 2015 5:45 AM
腕時計自分に属する独特な品格を出て行きました。 たくさん入門する級の腕時計のプレーヤーはすべて眼光を合わせました 超美品のレプリ眼鏡コピー、財布コピー、腕時計コピー。 盤面はいくらの円形で互いにルイヴィトンスーパーコピー完成を重ねてかぶせます。 前回連名で出す財布が大いに好評を受けた後にから。 人に心の底財布のあの柔軟ルイヴィトンスーパーコピーな小さい幸福を経験させます。

profil on Monday, September 14, 2015 2:02 AM
but moreover with regards to visual appeal tutorial usually you live within a place Here it's really worth observing furthermore an additional but also, which are the particular fairly lightness olive oil radiators

ibankholidays.com on Saturday, October 03, 2015 5:13 AM
The bank holidays in UK were first observed when the British Government made the holidays official through the Bank Holidays Act of 1871

シャネル激安 on Thursday, November 05, 2015 12:08 AM
流行する人シャネル激安の絶大な支持を受けます。 シャネルバッグ シャネル財布 シャネル腕時計 シャネル靴 シャネル眼鏡 シャネルピアス シャネルのベルトの明快な色は簡潔な線設計が更に優雅で古典の手本を現す、 男女とと違い個性的なシャネル激安ベルト設計が魅力が現れるのを詳しく徹底的です。 休閑魅力CHANELシャネルバッグコピーベージュ 34cmショルダーバッグ35899キャビアスキンゴールド金具

Jim Smith on Friday, September 15, 2017 7:26 AM
Having difficulty in finding the right assignment service? We at http://assignmentshelpreview.com have reviewed plenty of the websites available on the internet today. Hope that it will help you in choosing the best one out of all.

Academic Writing Help on Friday, November 17, 2017 3:14 AM
Lindsay you look very pretty and my best wishes with you. I'm currently in college and later i became a bride like you i don't know how i look on that day but i wish that i look awesome like you on my wedding day.