Gift Certificate

Gift Certificate

Not sure what to give this year as a gift? Try a gift certificate from Elegant Beauty for a one on one make-up lesson.  This $70 service includes as step by step application made specifically for her face & eye shape, proper coloring and products for her age & style, plus a lesson on multiple different looks for her including smoky eyes.  Let this year be the year of new beginnings and great possibilities!

Please enjoy our one on one make-up lesson at your convenience in the comfort of your own home with Allison Sammel of Elegant Beauty.  To schedule an appointment please contact us at;
Phone: 203-470-6522   Email:  Allison@Elegantbeautytoyou.com
Website: Elegantbeautytoyou.com

25 Comments to Gift Certificate:

Dermalex on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:40 AM
The information given in your site is very descriptive and informative i would surely like to share this information with my friends and my relatives.I hope that you will keep up this good work in a grand scale.

Elastilash Reviews on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:41 AM
Just happened to arrive at this page. Surprisingly educational and definitely worth the time, thanks.

Phenocal on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:54 AM
A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Hope to see more on this topic here. Thanks for posting this information here.
Lumnaskin | Skinlastin Reviews | Colopril

Gucci Diana on Monday, November 26, 2012 6:30 AM
Some others, so that you can thoroughly-away all and in degree thoroughly, holding a job a significant part great acquire group thoroughly make-on,little by little, picked deterioration your physique will not ever display,whether or not or maybe not salary,could flawlessly function it starting up a heath plan of action plan of action alternate. Then in extremely hard obtain a related important info located-design, and addressing circumstance.An legit no-purchaser or even significant amounts of young ladies, is lack of know-how.

Certificate III in Hairdressing on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:36 AM
Please share some more information about Gift Certificate. I am not getting you properly your vision through this post.

borghese on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:36 AM
Borghese is a line of products that includes anti aging products, cosmetics, and bath and spa products.. Women get radiant looking skin. Organic treatments are best for skin. And range of Borghese cosmetics and skin care products are completely organic.

Dermatologist Austin on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:59 AM
I was searching for the matter you shared through blog. It is quite interesting and obviously very informative for me. Thanks you very much! I thank you for sharing this very nice information. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.

Contemporary Furniture Online on Monday, March 18, 2013 1:54 AM
I am sure that the informative you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.

Volvo VIDA DiCE on Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:39 PM
Ford & Mazda Incode Tool supports all CANBUS models, high-speed CAN, is able to support low-speed CAN. F & M CODE is for Ford Mazda key match, the engine computer synchronization, replacement of the control module.feng

skylar on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:00 AM
That was good post

pigmentation on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:47 AM
Its good thing that you provides one to one make up lessons as an gift certificate. I appreciate your efforts.

Voucher code on Monday, December 09, 2013 3:00 AM
i am very impressed there are some interesting time limits in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we would like more! Thanks a lot to give a lot of information.keep it up

laser clinic on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:31 AM
I am pleased by reading this Gift Certificate here. Thank you so much for this useful share with us.

mole treatment on Friday, January 03, 2014 4:19 AM
Wow!!That's really great offer in just $70 which includes for face & eye shape, proper coloring also a lesson on multiple different looks for smoky eyes.

Liposuction Melbourne on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:25 AM
Wow! I found your offer very exciting. Can you please share some information about your latest offers with us? I would like to experience your service.

Buy Ultraceuticals on Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:43 AM
I am going to subscribe, so I can get more offers. I can't wait to receive updates through e-mail.

profile on Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:15 AM
only spoil the amplify ornamental outcome together with clearly spoil It might be as a result very important that this bedroom is as a result put together that will to have its reason mainly because well

Laptop Price In Abu Dhabi on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:05 AM
This post is related with what I’m concerned with and it’s fantastically made. Thanks very much for your hardworking.

Check Cashing on Sunday, April 17, 2016 1:57 PM
Private loans, additionally accepted as another or clandestine apprentice loans, are accouterment a growing cardinal of academy acceptance with much-needed apprenticeship funds to awning college-related costs that may not be covered by accolade caps, Federal apprentice loans, scholarships and grants. Acquisition out why...

Car Title Loans on Friday, May 06, 2016 5:56 AM
The basal benifiet by accession off aboveboard to your case is you won't affirmation to accordance your ID, on the off aberrant that you starting now see a record. This may accession you a little fortune. My appraisement to you is barter about achieve calls be told!

Shopping Network on Saturday, September 03, 2016 4:45 AM
Excellent and A wonderful read! Your article is the best one I have learnt, and it has helped me. Keep doing that.

Cheap Christian Louboutin on Monday, September 05, 2016 4:49 AM
Let this year be the year of new beginnings and great possibilities!

Shopping Network on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 7:45 AM
Thank you for providing eye opening article thank you for sharing its really informative article...

Apple iPhone 7 single sim on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 4:15 AM
I am also learning hair cutting for men and women

Anonymous on Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:55 PM
Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.