Amandas Wedding Day!

Amandas Wedding Day!

This morning I met with Amanda, at her mothers house to begin her wedding day beatification process.  I had the honor of doing both the hair and make-up for Amanda, her mother, and her two sisters.  She was so sweet and although the day began with a nervous rainy morning it's turning out to be the most beautiful fall day with the perfect temperature and a few break in the clouds.  I didn't have time to take a lot of pictures but here are the few that I did take.

Amandas Hair
Amandas Hair
Makeup Before
Makeup Before
Makeup After
Makeup After
Hair done by me
Makeup Before
Makeup Before
Makeup After
Makeup After
Hair done by me

10 Comments to Amandas Wedding Day!:

elastilash reviews on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:54 AM
I love to read this kind of stuff!

rolex replica on Monday, October 03, 2016 8:31 AM

Duac topical gel on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:55 AM
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Thanks..

arthro 7 on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:24 AM
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

emagrece sim reviews on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:31 AM
Being together with the family is an exciting and satisfying activity which we don't always do. So, during fall, everybody really finds time to spend time with their loved ones.

acting class on Monday, March 18, 2013 7:48 AM
Quickly, a small eunuch chase it out, stopped by the Secretary MORALS, said: "Houye

mikrokulki ceramatt zirblast on Monday, June 23, 2014 3:39 PM
In this type of room or space has an important role basic triangle. Its vertices might possibly be the two to three vital new kitchen appliance After typically the entry into the world of our kids wanting to guarantee the perfect illnesses pertaining to the

www on Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:35 AM
you have to remember that current day's fashion transformation before long which is just what fashion some time since, some time back, it is past it in some years The install over the walls seems to take after often the suspension of each impression known

watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 9:55 PM
Thank you for another magnificent post. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.

profil on Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:26 AM
So regularly any time a lot of our a little child we tend to get to sleep to get a limited nap into accounts protection concerns aid definitely not value in order to yourself to experiment