Amys Wedding

Amys Wedding

Congratulations Amy!  Today I had a great wedding at the beautiful Inn at Long Shore down in Westport right on the water.  I did the hair for Amy, her maid of honor, her bridesmaid, and mother.  The weather held out today to make her wedding as memorable as can be.  Please take a look at a few of the pictures from today.

7 Comments to Amys Wedding:

Hair Extensions UK on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:51 PM
Your article is really catch my eyes, and help me get much more knowledge, I really hope I could read your posts in future.
order coursework on Saturday, January 06, 2018 4:34 PM
Wedding is the occasion which brings lot of happiness for both groom and bridegroom. I am glad to see here Amy in wearing floral dress and looked so beautiful. I wish the couple a successful marriage and lovely life.

lv online on Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:48 PM
The weather held out today to make her wedding as memorable as can be. Please take a look at a few of the pictures from today.
Who Can Do my Assignment on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:07 AM
A wedding is where two individuals or a couple are joined in marriage. Wedding conventions and traditions fluctuate extraordinarily between societies, ethnic gatherings, religions, nations, and social classes.

hermes outlet on Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:20 AM
What on earth is very good with regards to developer totes duplicate involving Louis Vuitton can be that will the level of organic product employed in setting up a masterwork can be retained about the same amount while that will involving initial Louis Vuitton totes.

シャネル激安 on Thursday, November 05, 2015 12:10 AM
流行する人シャネル激安の絶大な支持を受けます。 シャネルバッグ シャネル財布 シャネル腕時計 シャネル靴 シャネル眼鏡 シャネルピアス シャネルのベルトの明快な色は簡潔な線設計が更に優雅で古典の手本を現す、 男女とと違い個性的なシャネル激安ベルト設計が魅力が現れるのを詳しく徹底的です。 休閑魅力CHANELシャネルバッグコピーベージュ 34cmショルダーバッグ35899キャビアスキンゴールド金具

Ryan Gosling 2049 L on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 9:03 AM
Good blog post !!!I am very glad that I find your regular post here. Which seems to be very important and it made good for me. I will always give a nice thrust look in to you from my bookmark feed. I don’t actually comment and don’t like to spend time in typing the comment. But here I have to do this because this deserves a good like