Fall Time Notes

Fall Time Notes

What many women don't know is that scent is the strongest trigger for memory.  Ever notice when your out somewhere at a store and someone walks by and you smell a hint of their fragrance and you instantly have a flash back to a part of your childhood.  It can be any type of fragrance, for me the smell of fall leaves instantly reminds me of when I was young and my sister and I used to play in a huge pile of leaves in the front yard.  Or that a the smell of a simple candle from Walmart called Warm Apple Pie reminds me of my little studio apartment I had in LA a few years ago.  I love fragrances, all kinds, lotions, perfume, candles, body washes I love them all.  So when it came time for me to pick a wedding day perfume I knew it had to be the most important perfume I'll ever purchase.  After much debate I choice Light Blue from Dolce and Gabbana.  It capture the pure essence of a May garden wedding by the lake.  It was light, crisp, and fresh.  For me my interest in fragrance changes with each season.  Now that summer is just about over I'm already into the fall scents of the pumpkin and warm apple candles. I love the warm heavier perfumes for the fall and winter time. I prefer the Woody/Oriental category. They are not for everyone or every age group. I've notice, like everything in life preferences change with age and the older I get the heavier I like my perfume.  If your not sure what the difference is in category for perfume, check out the link below.  Each perfume has notes in it and each note represents a different fragrance.  Take a look and find your next must have fall perfume

Women:
Fresh: Citrus, Green leaves, Marine notes
Floral: Jasmine, Rose, White flowers
Oriental: Spices, Vanilla, Patchouli
Woody: Citrus, Warm woods, Moss
Men:
Fresh: Citrus, Green leaves, Marine notes
Aromatic: Citrus, Lavendar, Geranium
Woody: Vetiver, Agarwood, Cedar

16 Comments to Fall Time Notes:

Cool Sculpting Sydney on Friday, September 06, 2013 8:29 AM
I like the topic you have chosen for posting but I also want to tell you that you should have to share some content about your thought on fall time notes.

ultraceuticals on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:20 AM
I really glad to read your blog and want to thank you for posting such nice content about fall time notes. In support of you I also share a link and hope it will help you.

Make up Courses on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 7:56 AM
I read so many blog but none of them i found on this topic as it is as important and play equal role in make up,so hats off to you,thanks..

IPL Epsom on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:33 AM
I just love your fall time notes, for me the smell of clay which became wet by first rain instantly reminds me of when I was in my college with my friends and it was raining and we all were enjoying it with hot tea.

Waterproof sunscreen on Friday, December 06, 2013 4:26 AM
I read your post containing points regarding the fall time notes and I must say your work is really plausible. I also want to read about it more , Would you please share.

Facial Restoration Surgery on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:28 AM
This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that Everything has been described in systematic manner about scent and its importance in beauty and fashion era.

How to get rid of acne on Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:33 AM
I find it in a positive way and the website is so cool and very well designed, this is the key to the door of success, and information on essence , perfume is so good..

Fat Removal Sydney on Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:06 AM
Each perfume has notes in it and each note represents a different fragrance.So good information on fragrance it was..Thanks

liposuction treatment benefits on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:39 AM
I really enjoyed reading your post any type of fragrance.I came to know about many new fragrances related post through your post.

budowa domów lublin on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 2:09 PM
Cheap types, still present personal savings at the start soon after a finish the main kitchen gave opportunities to maximum complimenting bedroom furniture and its particular overall performance for you to client requirements

strona www on Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:57 AM
Every house provides a kitchen's untouched room or maybe bathroom but also label the smallest detail

ray bans glasses on Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:12 PM
I�d have to verify with you here. Which isn't one thing I often do! I take pleasure in reading a submit that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

best smelling cologne for men on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 5:52 AM
On the list of motives adult males put on perfume is to entice the opposite sex. A new attention seeking and alluring perfume can establish an immediate fascination involving a person along with a female. A new delicate perfume with regard to adult males delivers all of the conspiracy and appreciation they’re trying to find.

mens wrist watches on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 4:03 PM
Well I really enjoyed reading it. This tip procured by you is very effective for proper planning.

adres on Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:21 PM
uniform, clear window curtains connected with cotton It is conducted mainly because hemp and even dense, specially post, which have been a necessary part in

auto title loans on Friday, May 13, 2016 2:20 PM
Normally you'll must be the title holder to the vehicle. The estimation of the advance will be the resale estimation of the vehicle. The more established and less previously owned the vehicle, the less will be the measure of the advance. More up to date vehicles will have more noteworthy credit potential.