Wedding Day!

Wedding Day!

Happy Wedding Day to Danielle!  I had the honor of taking part in one of the most important days in someone's life, their wedding day.  I did the make-up for the beautiful bride and her attendants today.  Please check a few new pics!

7 Comments to Wedding Day!:

website on Saturday, August 02, 2014 7:34 AM
use the assistance of specialist is the most effective option Moreover, it will eventually eventually deliver more comfort to kids than ordinary organic cotton cloth

Anonymous on Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:57 AM
It merits contemplating whether the flooring is normally not which could be counted as the utmost useful resolution.

gucci on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 4:14 AM
Right now, graphic artists is going to be more and more devote a course a number of different designs to reside Meng formerly.

watch for man on Friday, December 26, 2014 6:18 AM
I must express some appreciation to you for bailing me out of this crisis. After looking out through the the web and seeing concepts that were not powerful, I assumed my entire life was done. Existing without the presence of approaches to the issues you have resolved by means of your main guideline is a critical case, as well as the ones which could have negatively damaged my career if I had not discovered your web site. Your personal talents and kindness in controlling almost everything was very helpful. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a stuff like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks very much for the impressive and results-oriented help. I won't hesitate to recommend the sites to anyone who needs guidance on this problem.

Bollywood Lehenga collection on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:51 AM
Thanks for share this with us, really very interesting post.

Prada Bags on Monday, September 05, 2016 5:08 AM
I did the make-up for the beautiful bride and her attendants today.

mulberry handbags on Monday, November 07, 2016 5:51 AM
This post are very useful one.