Peace of mind

Peace of mind

Did you ever notice on those mornings that you wake up late for work or school, you instantly begin to panic and say "I'm late!"  From that moment on your day begins to spiral out of control.  You spill your coffee all over your clothes as you get into your car, you forget that you needed to fill up the gas tank in order to get to where you need to go, and of course the inevitable, you get stopped at every red light, get stuck behind ever slow driver, and don't forget that fabulous construction site.  You then say to yourself could this day get any worse.. Of course it can, it's the law of attraction. When you recite to yourself over and over again I'm late, I'm tired, I have no money, I have too much debt the universe will make it happen for you. We create our own life and destiny by our thoughts and what we believe. When you have constant stress, worry, and anxiety surrounding our thoughts they simply begin to be projected into the future. Our mind is now focusing on what you don't want! If you find that your mind is projecting into the future in a negative way, focus intensely on NOW. Keep bringing yourself back to the present.
Use all of your will, and focus your mind in this very moment, because in this moment of now,there is utter peace.

14 Comments to Peace of mind:

Diploma of Beauty on Monday, April 22, 2013 7:14 AM
Cosmetics (colloquially known as makeup or make-up) are care substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. peace of mind is always require for good health and sleep. thanks for the post.

best skincare products on Friday, May 17, 2013 12:39 AM
Life happens, but through it all, women need financial peace of mind. Babies are born, jobs are lost, spouses divorce or pass away, kids go to college, so your post on peace of mind is good to read..

statistics homework help online on Monday, May 27, 2013 1:14 AM
Can't explain the feeling having peace of mind. I can smile even in a simple things. Great feelings. :)

Laser eye surgery Sydney on Friday, June 14, 2013 8:00 AM
Peace of mind is always necessary to stay healthy .Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this for good life…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

complementary and alternative medicine on Monday, August 12, 2013 3:56 AM
Missed it :(! I guess it was a worthy gathering of so many entrepreneurs with their innovative thoughts and ideas what would be a good source of mine but it's not done!! I hope the next event will be as it is and I'll try my best to be present in it. Thanks for inform about it and waiting for the next. !!

click here to check heartrate details on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:36 AM

tips to loss weight on Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:40 AM
Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask! !!

Marble dental website on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 1:47 AM
If you follow a few simple steps, you will find that the essay almost writes itself. You will be responsible only for supplying ideas, which are the important part of the essay anyway. !!!

Test Booster on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:49 AM
What' Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job. !!

ephedrine on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:21 AM
I like your style of writing. Straightforward and to the point.Will be back.!!

NLP on Friday, December 27, 2013 2:43 AM
Your information for the healing with the mind is really awesome and I glad to have your post. I got many important points from your post and want to thank you for this. I must say you have done fab job.

zielona szkoła on Friday, June 27, 2014 3:59 PM
Plain floorboards or simply low muscle energy exhaust straight away Also, family members definitely will soon after posting the property to be in any, brilliant living room when compared cramped and additionally dim inside

cash advance on Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:31 AM
More individuals are managing abandonments than any time in recent memory in Nevada. Indeed, short of what one in each hundred homes in the state has been dispossessed a month to month premise. This is particularly noteworthy in the Las Vegas zone where unemployment is high.

Car Title Loans on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:06 AM
Despite everything I wear this coat! It's somewhat worn here and there, particularly around the elbows which I have darned. It really looks new on the off chance that you don't take a gander at it too nearly! Furthermore, numerous individuals still compliment me on it! I keep on wearing it since it's still truly pretty despite everything I adore it! Additionally, I am not ready to supplant it. For reasons unknown, organizations today don't tend to make these any more.