Cut and Color Before and After

Cut and Color Before and After

Today I got the opportunity to do an amazing and fun cut and color on Holly.  She wanted to go for something new different so we went with a nice vibrant red highlight with a red/violet all over color.  I also cut and straightened Holly's hair for the final finished style.  Thank you so much Holly for allowing me to do what love to do, you look great!

19 Comments to Cut and Color Before and After:

Hair Extensions UK on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 1:13 AM
Your article is really catch my eyes, and help me get much more knowledge, I really hope I could read your posts in future.

man boobs melbourne on Friday, August 23, 2013 7:25 AM
The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your way of writing the post.

Body Contouring Sydney on Friday, October 11, 2013 4:17 AM
I used to apply color on my hair so was looking for their care. I hope I will get the best results through these tips.

Regain on Friday, November 09, 2012 7:41 AM
It is a very important information shared in this blog it is very valuable for me.

SPF 30+ Moisturizers benefits on Monday, July 22, 2013 7:37 AM
I am sure individuals like me who care about hair will find your blog to be of great help to read about hair coloring. I will suggest it to my friends.Thanks.

Laser for eye care on Friday, August 23, 2013 5:21 AM
Red is a good choice to give an attractive and pretty look to the hair. Its looking so beautiful. I just like it. thanks.

IPL treatment cost on Friday, September 20, 2013 8:26 AM
The matter written on your blog really very nice. It can enhance look and beauty of hair. I will definitely try this.

cosmeceutical skin care on Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:04 AM
I must say that, this hairstyle is so cool and looks so trendy. It will be very useful for several peoples. Thanks for updating.

active skin care on Friday, October 18, 2013 9:15 AM
The results is easily visible after the haircut. Its good to know that you have perfect skills of style and trend and it shows in haircut.

cool sculpting sydney on Monday, October 21, 2013 5:19 AM
Wow! I am impressed with your work. I would like to have your service and will share it with my friends too.

Natural Medicine Courses Melbourne on Monday, October 21, 2013 6:21 AM
This is a fabulous work done by you. At initial picture they were looking rough and thin but later one are looking stunning. Keep Posting your future work.

wrinkle injections brisbane on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:35 AM
I am completely impressed by the services you offer in haircut. The style you made was really superb. Keep updating some more content like that.

Facial Restoration Surgery on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:18 AM
Can you please share some colored hair care tips with us? My hairs are colored but becoming very dry day by day.

skin cancer prevention on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:47 AM
My hairs are very dry and sticky. Can you please share some hair care tips with us?

ultraceuticals on Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:11 AM
Hairs are looking very nice and the color is also very shiny,can you tell me about the color we should use according to our skin color,thanks..

stron on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 6:22 PM
You could also love to thinner may perhaps window blinds and additionally your in the suitable color selection that will the actual realistic purpose Check can be a increased toughness even though porcelain tiles who are additionally proof against moisture content and easy to clean

site on Friday, August 15, 2014 8:51 PM
The inner surface in the contemporary by using a contact regarding austerity in addition to minimalism can not It is not only just a layout, of which obviously is also important, and not one of the most important

write my essay on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:59 PM
custom article composing requires the joining of key and center research, written work and composing attributes succored on steady individual aptitudes that involve order and intense time administration in addition to different qualities.

Dwayne Johnson Fast 8 Vest Filmstarlook on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:35 AM
It may seem super simple and obvious, however it's something many people don't delay to consider until they've wasted and cash the order in which you cut and color your hair and why it's important to always cut before you color.