Here is my latest "Love Note" from my client Natallia.  I was blessed to
be able to do her make-up for big day on September 18, 2010. Congrats again Natallia and best of luck in your new life together!

Hi Allison,
Thank you so much for doing my make-up on my wedding day.  I can't tell you how many people commented specifically on how beautiful my make-up was.  What gift.  It helped to make the day
so special.

Natallia Y

17 Comments to Love Notes:

Fashion Pemrs on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:23 PM
Its always nice to see that kind of notes from friends. It means that you did a good work to a friend.

Nail Courses on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:45 AM
Good post and right to the point on make up on wedding .Its special day for any one in their life. Thanks and maintain up the good work .

Body Contouring benefits on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:59 AM
I do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this particular matter on love notes and it does provide us a lot of information..

Best Paper writing service on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:40 AM
I use to write a note for my loved one like to get them know about me where hanging out. Thank them by writing a note. This is good way.

Essays writing service on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 6:00 AM
Writing has power to make you motivated,loved, happy,sad etc. I appreciate writing with great thought and for betterment.

Fraxel Laser on Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:26 AM
At wedding day everything should be perfect especially for bride. Without makeup it cannot be imagine. good luck..

Quoten fuer Fussball on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 4:35 PM
Sportwetten Geld Management

Professional term paper writer on Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:37 AM
It is difficult to express feelings in few words.I appreciate this!!

active skin care on Friday, May 09, 2014 3:21 AM
I really like this very interesting love note. Please keep doing such great work.

wwwyalaecom on Sunday, June 01, 2014 3:58 PM
I wanted to construct a small remark to say thanks to you for all the unique tips and tricks you are placing on this website. My extended internet search has at the end of the day been recognized with incredibly good tips to go over with my best friends. I 'd point out that most of us site visitors actually are undeniably lucky to be in a good community with very many brilliant individuals with beneficial solutions. I feel rather happy to have used the site and look forward to really more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything.

adres on Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:49 AM
gates not to mention demo the most effective, nevertheless focused on suit your needs. The sophisticated indoor will certainly enhance the very window curtains large together with ornate

Free Commodity Tips on Friday, August 07, 2015 6:58 AM
I really glad to read your blog and want to thank you for posting such nice content about fall time notes. In support of you I also share a link and hope it will help you.

Check Cashing San-diego on Sunday, April 17, 2016 1:57 PM
Students who opt for academy studies generally acquisition that they abridgement the adapted basic to armamentarium their advancing abstraction affairs addition conceivably to several years. Fortunately, there are abounding institutions that a apprentice can about-face to for abetment for costs his apprenticeship program. Except in the case of grants and scholarships, all added loans taken accept to be re-paid; and abominably this actuality does not bang the borrower angrily abundant at the time of accepting loans. The accessible acumen for aforementioned is back abounding repayments alpha alone on graduation; and due to a activity of achievement for the time actuality at award the funds to awning added and added of the absolute apprenticeship costs and added apprenticeship accompanying expenses.

Car Title Loans on Friday, May 06, 2016 6:47 AM
In any case, bind up and admeasurement arbor decisions that are bottomward to angel to you. Bike Loans are one such accession that has the best aloft point accordance you banknote in the way that you like.

cash advance on Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:43 AM
Pretty much everybody has encountered a budgetary crisis. Whether that implies a costly substitution, a surprising bill, or a compulsory initial installment, these crises could cost a great deal of cash that you simply don't have. When you're in a circumstance where you require a lot of money quick, you may get to be baffled and in a hurry in case you're not certain where to look.

Replica Rolex on Monday, September 05, 2016 4:54 AM
I was blessed to be able to do her make-up for big day on September 18, 2015.

Words Doctorate on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:55 AM
I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.