moving-kits-skit

So many people ask me, what eyeshadow work best for my eye color?  This is a question that so many people wonder and they leave it up to the cosmetic line to answer it for them.  On the market today many companies have preset eyeshadow pallets made specifically for blue, green, brown, and hazel eyes.  The problem with those compacts is that the color combination is not entirely correct.  The rules to make-up color simply come down to the timeless color wheel.  The main objective is to use the complementary color to you eye color;

green = red
blue = orange
brown = blue or green
hazel = violet

The colors don't have to be straight red or orange but you want to use shades in that particular color family.  For blue or green eyes try to use warm or neutral shades such as brown, brick/rust, copper, deep violets, or deep pinks.  For brown eyes you want to lighten them up by using shades in the blue and green family meaning light or dark colors.  Lastly is hazel eyes; hazel eyes have the advantage to make either the green stand out or the brown.  It gives you free range to choose and also you can keep the colors simple and just go for neutral tones.  A great trick to make all eyes pop is by lining either the top or bottom lid with a colored liner.  It's a nice alternative to slowly transition yourself into color on the eye.  Good luck with your make-up makeover :)

15 Comments to Cosmetics:

Rhonda Woodson on Friday, September 24, 2010 8:26 AM
Hello Allison, Wishing you much success in your career!

Buy Ultraceuticals Online on Friday, January 03, 2014 2:43 AM
There are many effective make up rules you have shared with us. I am so glad to find this. thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

wei east on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:44 AM
I really appreciate this post. You must have done good research for the post.These tips are really very useful and helpful.

replica omega on Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:48 PM
Making money is not as important but making it using the business ethics matters

Buy cosmetics online on Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:08 AM
So true of you while pointing out the warmth and depth of the issue. The subject matter was a sensitive one which bounds one to have a thought on it for a while.

skin care on Friday, September 20, 2013 2:56 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.

Botox Singapore on Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:42 AM
I love to have cosmetics. I would like to say that I keep on changing cosmetics for my skin. I am searching for the right product for my skin that can provide with the natural beauty to me.

sunblock cream reviews on Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:17 AM
Colors plays an important role to have a different makeover. There are so many facts are discussed here. thanks..

Health and Nutrition Courses on Monday, January 20, 2014 3:53 AM
Choosing best skin-care products, which do not contain any damaging ingredients, are very necessary. Harmful products cause damage to skin, and it increases the risk of skin cancer.

Facelift cost on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:09 AM
Thank you very much !! You have shared very good information with us. I will also tell about it to my friends who are interested in cosmetics.

prevention of skin cancer on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:08 AM
Cosmetics are the things that are loved by all the ladies. You have added something extra knowledge on this. its helpful and informative too.

alexandra de markoff cosmetics on Friday, February 14, 2014 10:22 AM
Today cosmetics have improved a lot and the quality has been great. Very skin friendly products are in the market.

Facial Rejuvenation Clinic Sydney on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:07 AM
Makeup really depends upon a healthy skin and a skillful make up artist. I am agreed with all your discussion you have made about above myths.

adres internetowy on Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:09 AM
In your kitchen, doing succeed should be put to use as a system that will substantially improve the visual aspect of your room residents belongings means and this is surely a really hard challenge

Car Title Loans on Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:56 AM
The Sandpoint News Bulletin dedicated their whole week after week issue to the resort's up and coming Thanksgiving Day great opening. Famous global ski racer Tammy Dix was set to initiate the inclines with the principal downhill keep running of the day.