When you live in the North East like I do you become accustom to the weather constantly changing.  On Wednesday it's supposed to almost 90 degrees outside and it's ironically the start of my favorite season of all, FALL!  The weather changes temperatures so much in New England that it starts play a huge toll on not only your allergies, your skin, but your hair as well.  Your poor hair takes such a beating between the sun and heat from those endless days outside on the beach in the summer, to the what seems even longer days of the cold blustery winter season.  Your hair care should become just as much of a routine for you as you skin care is. Here are a few tips to keeping your hair soft and shiny all year round.

1.  Shampoo.  Did you ever notice how some shampoos lather up on your so quickly, and then when you rinse it out your hair almost squeaks from being so clean.  Well that's actually a bad noise.  The lather from the soap is actually drying out your hair strand leaving it with faded color, flat, and dry.  The best shampoo's for dry hair are ones that don't lather.  Phyto Intense Hydrating Shampoo $24 & WEN Hair Care System $37 are my two favorites.

2.  Use a hydrating shampoo, those are the best shampoo's to use during the cold seasons.  Try to stay away from the strong clarifying shampoo's that strip the oils from your hair.  Try Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo $9-59, Frederick Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo $23-35, Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Herbal Shampoo $12.50, Oscar Blondi Alla Crema Shampoo $20

3. Protect your hair from the heat of the hair dyer, flat/smoothing iron, and curling iron.  It doesn't have to be a specific heat protecting product although those work great for your hair but as long as you have so kind of product to act as a barrier between hair strand and heat.

4.  Use a hair repair treatment mask or deep conditioner. Almost every salon will have some sort of hair repair treatment for you to try.  You can also purchase those same mask for in home use as well.  Kerastase has really great mask for deep condition to put back the moisture that was stripped from your hair. You can find great ones from your local Sephora or hair specialty store.

I hope this bit of information will your luscious locks stay shiny and healthy all year round.

25 Comments to Hair Care:

Hair Extensions UK on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 1:13 AM
Your article is really catch my eyes, and help me get much more knowledge, I really hope I could read your posts in future.

Hair Removal Remurera on Monday, July 15, 2013 5:30 AM
Mental illness causes people to have an irresistible urge to pull out their hair, whether it's from the scalp, their eyebrows or other areas of the body.

certificate in beauty on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:57 AM
Hair loss is indeed a highly undesirable and disturbing factor for any individual. Unfortunately hair loss is experienced globally by more than half the population . thanks for such a hair care tips..

How sunblock lotion helps on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:40 AM
Since the beauty of your hair is an prime thing that reflects your overall beauty, styling your hair with sleek and straight locks will enhance your personality and style.Thanks for the post.

lasik laser surgery on Friday, July 26, 2013 2:37 AM
It is important to maintain our health of our hairs. Our hairs gets easily affected by dirt and pollution. It weakens its roots and makes our hair brittle.

human hair extensions on Monday, August 26, 2013 12:55 AM
nice post !!Your article was very impressive; I really appreciate the research you’ve done and that helps make your article rich. Overall you’ve done great work.

Body Contouring Sydney on Friday, September 20, 2013 4:05 AM
Everyday we see hundreds of ads of healthy and silky hair.Thanks for the healthy advice here.. Thanks for the post...

Learn More about Argan Oil Uses on Monday, November 04, 2013 6:37 AM
We are born with naturally gorgeous hair, whether it's straight or curly, blonde or brunette. However, as we grow old, our hair will lose its original appeal or shine. So, we should take care of our hair, and Argan Oil help with hair repair or any kind or hair loss problem by the following some benefits here.

CLEARCORRECT ALIGNERS IN SUGARLAND TX on Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:35 AM
I love your tip.Thanks for sharing this awesome blog.Keep posing another blog as soon as possible.

download media player classic on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:19 AM
It was a good update regarding ombre hair color and I am so happy to find this content on latest hair color trend.

hair regrowth treatment on Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:42 AM
Thank you very much !! You have shared very good information with us on topic Hair Care. I will also tell about it to my friends also in fact all the people known to me.

Instrumentals Online For Sale on Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:26 PM
I like your post. It is very helpful and informative. Thank you so much for writing such a good post.

cosmetic skin care products on Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:44 AM
I found many interesting tips to get more healthy and shiny hair. It was a wonderful sharing and I am very much excited to try this.

custom web design vancouver on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:28 AM
I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post.

unsecured business loans in Texas on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 9:17 AM
This is such a cute post. Well in fact a hair makeover is one perfect presents for mom out there...:)

Necklifts Surgery on Monday, January 20, 2014 5:10 AM
These are some very useful hair care suggestions. I must say that you have really covered all the things very well. good luck..

Dental bird on Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:36 AM
I have a very short time to take care of my hair only use shampoo,

dentalcare on Saturday, January 03, 2015 4:07 AM
Beauty loving guys are always aware of there beautification .So as well as caring hair it needs to take care of other parts in body also.

Sara Janson on Thursday, January 15, 2015 12:22 AM
Well beautiful hair comes naturally, but because of the every day’s pollution and dirt, our hair loose the natural beauty it has. So we have to take special care about our hair by taking the professional help and other’s opinion. I usually use a mild shampoo and conditioner for my hair but because of that I have to wash my hair 2-3 times a week, but still it is okay for me. I usually prefer L’Oreal Paris products for my hair. I often do treatment for my hair at home or sometimes at salon. But one thing I recommend, before applying any product please go through the ingredients very well to find out is there any harmful ingredients which might cause more damage to hair. Order and Save has huge number of hair care products in their collection. Choose which one suits you.

strony www on Friday, April 17, 2015 10:04 AM
Innovative accessories and even products Generally if the kitchen area is good to position besides the ease and beneficial looks buying the very fences to make sure you order simple such a source is often tailored to the must have in addition to one

Ruby Coleman on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:15 AM
At that point shape your hair into turns and dry into normally or with a diffuser.If you need looser twists, wrap up by twisting segments of hair around a substantial barrel hair curling accessory, this can rectify loops a bit.

Fashion designers in London on Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:43 PM
We are conceived with actually stunning hair, whether it's straight or wavy, blonde or brunette. Be that as it may, as we develop old, our hair will lose its unique offer or sparkle. Along these lines, we ought to deal with our hair, and Argan Oil help with hair repair or any sort or male pattern baldness issue by the accompanying a few advantages here. Thanks!

asdfa on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 5:29 AM
asdfas

Russian mp3 songs on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:54 AM
You really impressed me by this post of yours. And what is more commendable is the authenticity of the content.

Hair Transplant in Surat on Thursday, September 07, 2017 1:54 AM
The information provide in this blog is really awesome. Keep posting such type of information. Thanks for sharing the informative and perfect post.